Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Small Talk with Harold Givens

Harold Givens is a Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and LSU target. Georgia watched him workout today.
     Joseph Thompson: Who do you have offers from?
     Harold Givens: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Marquette, Miami, Virginia, Georgia Tech, USC, Tulane, Tennessee, and Arizona.
     JT: Have you made any visits?
     HG: I did last year, when I had the time. I have scheduled visits for the summer.
     JT: How do you think AAU is going to be this year?
     HG: An eye opener.Best Ever. It is going to be fun.
     JT: What are your strengths?
     HG: I'm very athletic and athletic. I can shoot, passing, defend well, get blocks, and get steals.
     JT: Any weaknesses?
     HG: My ballhandling and footwork. They're getting there though.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment