Saturday, August 11, 2012

Small Talk With David Broach

     David Broach is another talented player from the state of Texas. Hear is my conversation with the 2015 point guard:
     Joseph Thompson: Who is interested in you?
     David Broach: Arkansas, Arizona, Northern Kentucky, and some D2s.
     JT: Do you have any offers?
     DB: No, Not Yet. I'm hoping to pick some up in the upcoming season.
     JT: What teams did you grow up watching?
     DB: College wise, I always went to Texas games. My grandparents live in Austin and they're huge Texas fans. I also watched Georgetown and North Carolina.
     JT: Who would you compare your game to?
     DB: I've been compared to Russell Westbrook multiple times because of my quickness and ability to jump so high.
     JT: What are you looking for in an NCAA program?
     DB: A good coaching staff, a good environment, and an excellent academic program.
     JT: Do you have any visits planned?
     DB: Not yet because of my busy schedule. I will have one planned for Christmas or Spring break.
     JT: You play with Elijah Thomas (#7 overall by ESPN) and Austin Grandstaff (Tons of high major interest) at Rockwall. What is it like playing them?
     DB: It's actually a great experience. Playing with top players since middle school, but it is more than just on the court. We've been friends for 6 years so the feeling is like a brotherhood, like a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment