Friday, October 5, 2012

Small Talk with Jordan Tribble


Joseph Thompson: Who is interested in you?
Jordan Tribble: Clemson, Ole Miss, Xavier (my Mom's Alma Mata),
Tennessee, Florida State, Alabama, Wake Forest, Georgia, Memphis, and LSU
Follow Jordan on twitter @Tribb_2tall
Joseph Thompson: Do you have any offers?
Jordan Tribble: USF, Minnesota, Cincinnati
Joseph Thomspon: What teams did you grow up watching?
Jordan Tribble: Lakers and Bulls
Joseph Thomspon: Who would you compare your game to?
Jordan Tribble: John Henson
Joseph Thompson: What are you looking for  in a NCAA program?
Jordan Tribble: I am looking for an NCAA program where the team has good work ethics and chemistry on and off the court. The ability to get stronger and tougher and of course get a good solid college
education!
Joseph Thompson: Do you have a dream school?
Jordan Tribble: Kentucky, Baylor, North Carolina
Joseph Thompson: Where have you visited?
Jordan Tribble: South Florida and Hargrave. I'm considering a prep
year(at Hargrave).
Joseph Thompson: Do you have any visits planned?
Jordan Tribble: Trying to go to Minnesota and Memphis in October
Joseph Thompson: Explain the situation with you moving around.
Jordan Tribble: It wasn't planned at all. The last couple of schools
I've attended didn't go the way I wanted due to injuries, coach
resigning (Oak Ridge Military Academy), transfer issues (bon-a-fide move
paper work at Holmes County), but in a way it made me stronger
mentally. Although I lost almost 2 years of playing , I now realize
what I have to do and to always keep my head up and no matter what the
circumstance. Trust God always! I'm in a good place now with a great
coach and great teammates. Everything happens for a reason I know for
sure I am where I am supposed to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment