Sunday, November 25, 2012

Small Talk with CJ Willaimson


CJ Williamson is a 2015 guard. You can follow CJ on Twiiter @CjWill11.
Joseph Thompson: Who is interested in you?
CJ Williamson: Murray State, Stanford, UCF, USF, Memphis, Alabama, Miami, Georgia Southern, Army, Boston University, and Morehead State.
JT: Do you have any offers?
CW: Yes. Murray State, UCF, USF, and UTEP
JT: What teams did you grow up watching?
CW: I grew up watching the Knicks and Syracuse.
JT: Who would you compare your game to?
CW: I have been compared to Tyreke Evans
JT: What are you looking for  in a NCAA program?
CW: I'm looking for love in a school
JT: Do you have a dream school?
CW: My dream school is Syracuse
JT: Are you a fan of an NCAA team?
CW: I'm a fan of Syracuse
JT:Have you visited any schools?
CW: I have visited Murray State, UCF, USF, Miami and UTEP

No comments:

Post a Comment