Sunday, November 4, 2012

Small Talk with Rozelle Nix

Rozelle Nix is a 2013 big man that satnds at 7 foot and weighs in at 300 pounds.
Joseph Thompson: Who is interested in you?
Rozelle Nix: .LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Wright State, Dayton, Wichita State, Xavier, Bowling Green, East Tennessee State, Northern Kentucky, and Ohio.
JT: Do you have any offers?
RN: Yes, I have offers from LSU, Ohio, Dayton, and Wright State.
JT: What teams did you grow up watching?
RN: I always watched UNLV and Indiana.
JT: Who would you compare your game to?
RN: .My mother and my close friends always said that my game is compared to Wilt Chamberlain because of my post moves. I have also been compared to my great grandfather (Eugene Harper. Not sure if it is the one that played at Arizona or not) because I have a nice soft touch and jumper.
JT: What are you looking for  in a NCAA program?

RN: I'm looking for a NCAA program that fits me really well. Like a run and gun offense that looks for the big man first to see if I'm open or not.
JT: Do you have a dream school?
RN: My dream school is UNLV
JT: Are you a fan of an NCAA team?

RN: No, I'm just a big basketball fan.
JT: Do you have any visits planned?

RN: Yes, I have planned visits LSU, Wichita State, Ohio, Dayton, and any other school that is interested in me or has offered after the season.JT: Have you visited any schools?
RN: I have visited Wright State and Auburn.
JT: When do you plan to sign?

RN: I plan to sign on April 6th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment