Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2013 PF Visits Auburn

      Onuorah and his Mother in Auburn Arena
      Auburn hosted a big visitor (figuratively and literally) today. They had 6'8 power forward David Onuorah on campus. Onuorah really enjoyed his visit. "When I talked with Coach Barbee, he was emphasizing how much he wanted me to be apart of the Auburn basketball family and the family aspect of the team and school." Onuorah was offered on the visit. "When I realized I was offered, I was excited about the oppurtunity." He does not have a list currently and he wants to take things slow. "I am definitely interested in Auburn." Onuorah is also hearing from Tennessee, Chattanooga, and FAU. He has offers from Bucknell, Cornell, Dartmouth, Furman, Gardner-Webb, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, and Jacksonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment