Saturday, June 16, 2012

Small Talk with Devin Mitchell

     Devin Mitchell is a 2014 point guard from Suwanee, Georgia. Mitchell has heard from many schools including several from the SEC.
     Joseph Thompson: Who is interested in you?
     Devin Mitchell: Tennessee, Georgia, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, College of Charleston, Boston University, Kennesaw State, Mercer, Georgia Tech, George Mason, Miami, Florida State, Clemson, Tennessee Tech, and UNC-Wilmington.
     JT: Do you have any offers?
     DM: Yes; Boston University, Mercer, Kennesaw State, Georgia State, and College of Charleston.
     JT: What teams did you grow up watching?
     DM: My Dad is a Michigan fan so I always watched them; and because I'm from up north and Big Ten basketball is really big I watched Illinois, Ohio State, and Wisconsin a lot.
     JT: Who would you compare your game to?
     DM: I would compare my game to Jason Terry and Bradley Beal.
     JT: What are you looking for in a program?
     DM: Coaching staff is always first. Then, I want to go to a place where I can play right away or at least compete for a spot and then location.
     JT: Are you a fan of a NCAA team?
     DM: I like Kentucky, but honestly not really. I like watching all teams.
Thanks for doing the interview Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment